Sunday, July 17, 2011

Piano Groom's Cake

I was over the moon when I was asked to make this cake. Many hands went into making this a possibility. Crystal, thank you for sketching the design. Caye, thank you for building the stand. And Emily, thank you for helping me get the right paint and matching the colors. I have been joking around about the fact that I felt like the Cake Boss or someone from Ace of Cakes now that power tools have been involved with the making of one of my cakes. I think this would be fun to continue doing. I just need to invest in some power tools and learn how to use them! Anyways, the cake was a ton of fun to make. I have many other designs floating around in my head!

The cake was chocolate with chocolate icing and decorated with marshmallow fondant.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: