Monday, January 19, 2009

Star Wars - General Grievous


For those of you that are not Star Wars fans....meet General Grievous. He is a robot that can fight with four light sabers because he has four arms!!! I was asked to make this cake for a birthday party. I went online and found a website that showed you how to draw his face. No, I did not actually draw the bottom picture, but I did print it off so I would have something to go by. I think I got pretty close to matching the drawing...what do you think?

2 comments:

Dollar General said...

Noah is gonna PASS OUT when he sees this cake! He LOVES General Grievous! You did GREAT! I'm so impressed! What did Ian think of it?

Kristen said...

We loved that cake !!!!!!! It went by so fast with all the kids!!! It rocks i can't wait to c u subing again at school! We love you Mrs Hooten!!!!


Kristen Fitch