Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Luau Party

My best friend turned 30 and we had a wonderful time celebrating. We had a Murder Mystery Dinner party. To find out all about it, you should go to Page's blog.
I got to make her cake!! Her favorite cake of all time is white cake. She is actually getting sad that her kids are getting old enough to pick out their own flavors (and it isn't white)! She only has two left that aren't old enough to give their cake flavor recommendations. I did make some chocolate cupcakes for the chocolate lovers attending.
The photo is courtesy of Page. She is a fabulous photographer and I wish she could photograph all of my cakes. She makes them look so much better!
I love you Page!!!

1 comment:

Dollar General said...

Is it tacky to say, I keep having kids so I will always have a choice! HA HA HA!!