Saturday, July 17, 2010

Toy Story: Woody Cake

I had the most fun making this cake. My original plan was to make Woody's bed and have toys on the floor. But because I didn't make up my mind in time, it proved a little difficult finding the toys. So I started looking again and I am so glad because I found this idea. I know the inspiration cake looks a lot better, but I have to say I am proud of the way it turned out.

I don't think you can see this because of the glare, but the badge really does say "SHERIFF." I don't think I have ever written anything so small (with fondant) before!! And can I just say that threading fondant string through fondant isn't easy. But boy does it make all the difference!!


Woody's face - I hand painted this on fondant! The bandanna is fondant.


Belt Buckle. You just have to love a cowboy!!

1 comment:

Dollar General said...

OK...this is way cuter than how you described it the other day! LOVE IT!